Whiter, brighter smiles
A big thank you for bringing smiles to children who need them the most.
Why should you whiten your teeth? Maybe you've always wanted a beautiful white smile. Or your teeth have yellowed over time. Or you're not happy with the staining that may result from drinking coffee, tea, or cola. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you're not alone.
Surface stains and internal discoloration can be caused by:
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco (smoked or chewed)
- Drinking coffee, tea or red wine
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, grey or black colour
Thorough cleanings by a dental professional will remove most external staining caused by food and tobacco. Using a daily whitening toothpaste such as Colgate MaxWhite ONE can also help remove these surface stains between dental visits.
There are many reasons for whitening your teeth, including:
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Colgate MaxWhite ONE with white accelerator micro-crystals contains ingredients similar to those used by dentists.
It safely removes stains and prevents tartar build-up to help you get one shade whiter teeth in one week. And continued use will help keep them whiter for longer.