Whiter, brighter smiles
New Colgate Max White Expert White Toothbrush & Whitening Pen
It uses Colgate's 360° Surround technology to help clean your teeth and a specially designed whitening pen to brighten up your smile.
Buy now >
Why should you whiten your teeth? Maybe you've always wanted a beautiful white smile. Or your teeth have yellowed over time. Or you're not happy with the staining that may result from drinking coffee, tea or cola. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you're not alone.
Surface stains and internal discoloration can be caused by:
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco (smoked or chewed)
- Drinking coffee, tea or red wine
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, grey or black colour
Thorough cleanings by a dental professional will remove most external staining caused by food and tobacco. Using a daily whitening toothpaste such as Colgate Max Expert White can also help remove these surface stains between dental visits.
There are many reasons for whitening your teeth, including:
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview or class reunion
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Colgate Max Expert White
A breakthrough in whitening, have you got it?
Buy now >