- Slideshow: Essential screening tests for women
A guide for women to health screening their doctor may recommend based on their age and risk factors. Screening tests may help find diseases or conditions like cancer or diabetes early, when they are easier to treat.
- Slideshow: A visual guide to endometriosis
Pain, abnormal periods and infertility are symptoms of endometriosis. Pictures and illustrations show the causes, tests and treatments for endometriosis.
- Anaemia overview slideshow
Do you have anaemia fatigue? Our pictures show common anemia symptoms, treatments, and how you may be able to prevent anaemia.
- Slideshow: Answers to your top period questions
Get answers for your period and menstruation questions. See what’s normal and what's not for missed periods, flow, and more. Plus, PMS coping tips.
- Slideshow: What's causing your pelvic pain?
Pictures show the causes of pelvic pain and lower abdominal pain in women including fibroids, cysts, IBS, PMS, appendicitis, bladder infections and unusual vulvar pain. Medical illustrations show what's happening inside the pelvis.
- Slideshow: Thyroid symptoms and solutions
Fatigue, weight gain, hair loss, depression: could your thyroid be to blame? We look at hidden thyroid disorders, the tests and treatments, with pictures and illustrations.
- Slideshow: Managing your incontinence at work
What do you do when you've got to go at work? This BootsWebMD slideshow gives tips on managing incontinence in the workplace.
- Slideshow: Urinary incontinence in women
Urinary incontinence, or loss of bladder control, is a frustrating problem for many women. BootsWebMD looks at the symptoms, causes and treatments of stress incontinence, urge incontinence, and overactive bladder (OAB).
- Slideshow: Fascinating facts about your body
In this slideshow, you’ll learn the good, the bad, and the ugly about your body, including some things you’ll wish you never knew.
- Slideshow: What is inflammation?
What's inflammation and how does it affect your body?